Toast Post: Recap…
The 2018 Toast of Harwich
Vendors, attendees and event coordinators all agreed, amidst the dancing and drinking, that this year’s toast was not to be missed.
If you didn’t go this year, avert your eyes in the case you may never recover. This was, by far, the “best” Toast of Harwich to date.
Highlights from the night included:
- Joe from Cranberry Liquors (sorry dad)
- The High West Bourbon tasting was a success! Bill, our rep from Horizon, even commented how people were surprised and excited by the whiskey (and the whiskey tasting!)
- The food was awesome, with Guy from the Mason Jar doing his famous desserts on a mirror, Red’s making their first appearance with Italian catering, salsa and other soiree food from Buca’s, and the Wequassett even got down with their “snicky-snacks.”
- Mark from Trio Wines did his usual best – and new people fell in love with one of our favorite wine reps.
- an excellent performance from the Rip it Ups: live music got people on the floor dancing.
Most notably, the online auction was a great fundraiser. Years past, the auction was “silent,” and the bidding took place only at the event. This year, previews of the items, bidding and winning all took place online. This allowed people to partake in a totally different way… and proved to be a profitable endeavor for the Chamber.
Harwich was there in full swing, and Cranberry Liquors is thrilled to have coordinated the spirits for the evening.
Check out some of the pictures Taylor Anne Williams took this year. (She is semi-counter girl at C.Liquors, photographer and artist.)